Coffee is one of the most-consumed beverages in the world. On May 23, 2011, WebMD stated:
A growing body of research shows that coffee drinkers, compared to nondrinkers, are:
- less likely to have type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and dementia
- have fewer cases of certain cancers, heart rhythm problems, and strokes
“There is certainly much more good news than bad news, in terms of coffee and health,” says Frank Hu, MD, MPH, PhD, nutrition and epidemiology professor at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Organo Gold has a gourmet product line that will help improve your health, wealth and bring more balance into their lives thanks to the overwhelming power of Gandoderma – an ancient Chinese herb that has been used for more than 4,000 years to enhance wellness.
Organo Gold is the only company making coffee with 100% certified organic Gandoderma Lucidum. The company has the largest organic Gandoderma farms in the world.
Gandoderma - The Health Benefits of Gandoderma
By Cathy Wong, About.com Guide Updated May 27, 2009
More commonly known as reishi, gandoderma is a mushroom used to promote health and longevity in traditional Chinese medicine. Proponents claim that gandoderma can relieve fatigue, keep cholesterol in check, curb high blood pressure, tame inflammation, build stamina, and support the immune system.
Gandoderma shows promise in reducing cholesterol levels and easing allergy-related inflammation of the airways, according to preliminary evidence from animal-based studies.
Benefits of Gandoderma Coffee
By Serena Norr, eHow Contributor
Gandoderma Coffee, a blend of roasted coffee beans and the red mushroom extract Gandoderma Lucidum, has been used for centuries in China for its health benefits. Grown in the wild, Gandoderma coffee is touted as a safe and natural alternative to coffee that can treat disease, insomnia and depression.
There are many healthy benefits, such as:
- The high amounts of antioxidants in the Gandoderma mushroom strengthens the immune system, enabling it to fight viruses and bacteria. These properties can lower high blood pressure, stimulate the liver, alleviate lung problems, and support the circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Elements of Gandoderma coffee can strengthen the flow of oxygen in the body, which can increase energy, vigor and reduce stress.
- Gandoderma coffee has qualities to improve memory, reduce tension ands sharpen concentration.
- Gandoderma coffee is used in cosmetics to correct imperfections on the face, such as acne, scarring and lines, and to repair damage from the sun.